martes, 22 de noviembre de 2011

Without you here


A glimpse of your silhouette / as you walk nearby. / Could not catch your entireness. / Feels like you're not coming back. / I attempt to pursuit your presence / but could not manage to run after you. / Seems you don't want to be here anymore. / So what am I supposed to do? / Should I go and try to stop you? / Or should I just let you go? / Pretend it doesn't hurt the way it hurts. / Pretend I don't know all love is lost. / Pretend there's still something between us. / Pretend there's still something to fight for. / Just pretend. / Come back and pretend I am the one for you. / As I'll pretend you're the one for me. / We'll figure something out, / so that you don't need to say you'll leave. / So that you don't say you'll leave me here. / Since nothing is the same / without you here.

Martes 22 de noviembre de 2011

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Shoot me.